We continue with the next subtopics in this chapter. There are two subtopics that we will learn this time, which is INVERSE Variation and COMBINED Variation. Same as DIRECT Variation, there are five important things that we must know about INVERSE Variation.
- What is the meaning of INVERSE VARIATION?
- How to determine whether it is INVERSE VARIATION or NOT?
- What is the shape of INVERSE VARIATION graph?
- How we can write the relation of INVERSE VARIATION?
- Can we joint more than one variables for INVERSE VARIATION?
What about COMBINED Variation? What is the meaning of this COMBINED Variation?
Let’s find out everything in this video.